Saturday, June 25, 2005

Yet Another Attempt

This is yet another attempt to satisfy my urge to write via the internet and communicate with the world around me. I have had previous attempts but those fizzled out before it started. I know it needs discipline from me to put in some time to reflect on the events and activities and express it with candor. I hope this time it would work and this title makes it exciting... Since it means just express. I intend to freely express my ideas and opinions and bounce with everyone who are ready to give a honest feedback and improve the original idea. I welcome other people interested in expressing their ideas and opinions. I guess it is open canvas for people to share their opinions and form a collective opinion. Phenomenonal things have been achieved by open collaboration and I wish this blog can live a meaningful life and deliver what it is supposed to " Ideas and Opinions".

No comments: